Friday, September 30, 2011

Weddings and Stomach Bugs

Illnesses seem to have the worst timing, don't they? Not that it's ever convenient to be sick, but it tends to happen at the most inconvenient times. My sister is getting married tomorrow. Piper and I are both in the wedding and Piper started throwing up yesterday. Awesome. She hasn't thrown up since around midnight last night (there's nothing quite like changing vomit-covered sheets in the middle of the night) and seems to be feeling better today. I'm hoping it's just a 24-hour bug. Unfortunately, my stomach is feeling a little iffy this morning. I hate the thought of sharing our germs with anyone. One of my biggest pet peeves is parent's who don't keep their sick kids at home. We skipped the bridesmaid brunch this morning, but we have to go to the rehearsal dinner tonight. We don't have a choice. Prayers that we all stay healthy are much appreciated!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment