Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My Boys are One!

The days are long, but the years are short. It's ridiculous how quickly this year has passed. I can't believe my babies are already a year old.

Carson is still as busy as ever. He loves balls, cars, and to just go. He has three teeth, started walking about a month ago, and is practically running already. He has a short temper and knows how to pitch a fit, but they're usually pretty short-lived. He's so expressive, and his facial expressions remind me so much of his sister. Carson is very independent, so I really cherish the times he wants to snuggle and give kisses.

Tucker likes to watch, think, and take everything in. He loves toys with doors, buttons, and anything he can manipulate. He has four teeth and is taking steps, but crawling is still more efficient. He's usually content, but when he gets mad, he gets MAD. He's my talker and is constantly jabbering and has an impressive number of words for a 12 month old. He's a snuggler and gives away cuddles and kisses pretty freely.
It's amazing how different they are.

The weekend before their birthday, we had a smash cake/one year photo session with my good friend Briannah Goodson. You can see our sneak peek pictures here. She always does an amazing job and I'm so pleased with how they turned out. Tucker was so not into the cake, but Carson dug right in!

We had a Dr. Seuss themed birthday party the Saturday after their birthday. I know the Thing 1 & Thing 2 theme is way overdone, but I feel like it's almost a rite of passage for twin moms. Their party turned out so cute and we all had a blast!

The Invitations

The Birthday Boys (Carson right, Tucker left)








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment